Friday, September 24, 2010

Dark Tunnel- Light at the end

There will always be a Darkest moment in everyone's Life.
I have just experience it and I have experienced the supernatural breakthrough from the Lord.
The Lord Lifted my spirit when I was oppressed by my circumstances. It makes me depend on Him totally, I grow stronger and understand the Lord and get closer to Him.
In the Darkest moment,
Fear over grip your heart,
Indecisive thought hit your mind,
Overwhelm by worries. accusation fire to you in all direction, who shall you seek refuge, who shall you find comfort, who will understand your situation?
Always remember you will get through to the end of tunnel and you will see light. Fear not The Lord is with you, and He goes before you.
No matter how deep or how dark the path ,God will see us through He will never leave you or forsake you. For if we died with Him, we shall also live with Him.If we are faithless, he will be faithful.
Because God cannot deny himself If we endure, we shall also reign with Him; If we deny Him, He also will deny us;
Even the youth shall faint and be weary,And the Young man shall fall.
But for those who wait upon the Lord , their strength will be renew,They Shall Mount up like eagles, They shall run and not weary, They shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:30-31)

No comments:

Post a Comment